Lass uns Reden!
Sit down and exchange ideas. At this table, you’ll find questions, postcards and stickers to take home with you, as well as a mailbox that’s eager to receive mail: write your letter to the future! Here you can also exchange ideas with the other visitors and discuss important questions on the topic of tolerance. And of course, we also want to know how you liked the exhibition, what new impressions you were able to gather today and what your wishes for the future are.
- When should we be intolerant?
- Who’s allowed to make jokes about what?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- When was the last time you apologised to someone?
- What does tolerance mean to you?
- Is it okay to ask where someone comes from?
- Are all people equal?
- Are we free?
- Tolerance starts with lactose
- Nach dem Dritten reichts („The Third Reich, enough of this tripe!“)
- „Hell is other people.“ (Jean-Paul Sartre)